Repost To Pinterest intermittant

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Repost To Pinterest intermittant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

Hi,

Just setup to pinterest.

I can auto re-post but it does not always complete. I get the SNAP error saying bad user / pass. I press it again and it posts..?

Any ideas.

Mark
      Participant

This is the error i get….

Array ( [0] => Array ( [date] => 2014-09-06 03:51:37 [act] => Error [msg] => -=ERROR=- Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-09-06 02:51:35 [Error] => WP_Error Object ( [errors:WP_Error:private] => Array ( [http_request_failed] => Array ( [0] => transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining ) ) [error_data:WP_Error:private] => Array ( ) ) – ERROR – BAD USER/PASS ) [extInfo] => Wyreside Lakes [type] => E [nt] => Pinterest – CarpFish Pinterest ) )

It says it is the user and pass but it can’t be as I am logged in with it now….

Maurice
        Participant

We also have the ‘transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining’ error message on Pinterest.

On this page https://www.nextscripts.com/blog/nxsfaq/error-transfer-closed-with-outstanding-read-data-remaining/ you say that our server timeout is too short. I doubt that.

Our PHP-timeout is 60 seconds. The error appears within 2 seconds. Please explain what timeout you mean?

Rvin
          Participant

Same here, i have timeout 60 seconds in php.ini, i tried setting to 1000 nothing changed, still get this message after 2 seconds of submitting test post to pinterest!

NextScripts.com
            Participant

It’s not only about PHP.INI timeout. There are also

CURLOPT_TIMEOUT
              CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT

and there are might be others set by your hosting.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.